1. Introduction(a) Web Site Owner. FWD Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") is the owner of this web site (familywatchdog.us or the "Company Web Site"). The Company can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com. This online privacy notice discloses the Company information practices for this the Company Web Site, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to make a purchase, how the information is used, and with whom the in-formation is shared.
(b) Web Site Visits. In general, you can visit on the Company Web Site without disclosing any personal information. The Company does keep track of the domains from which people visit us.
(c) Web Site Transactions. At times, the Company will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example to process an order or provide a subscription, the Company may need to know a customer's name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is the Company's intent to inform you know before the Company collects personal information, such as user's name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, the Company will respect your wishes.
2. Personal Information That May Be Collected(a) Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase or to access designated subscriber services and /or restricted areas within the Company Web site, the Company will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. the Company may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer's account.
(b) Service Quality Monitoring. Some web site transactions may require a customer to telephone the Company, or the Company to call the customer. The Company will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order. Customer should be aware that it is the Company's practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
(c) Information from Children. The Company does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. The Company will notify the child's parent or guardian at the e-mail address provided by the prospective customer, alerting the parent or guardian to the child's use of the Web site and providing instructions as to how the parent or guardian can delete the child's registration from the Web site.
(d) Lost or Stolen Information. If a customer's credit card and/or password is lost or stolen, the customer should promptly notify the Company in order to enable the Company to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
(e) Links to Other Web Sites. The Company Web site may contain links to other web sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
3. Uses Made of the Information(a) Limited Uses Identified. Without customer's prior consent, the Company will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. the Company uses personal identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record-keeping. the Company also processes billing and business requests related to the Company Web Site participation.
(b) Marketing Uses. Unless customer marks opt-outs to communications from the Company, the Company reserves the right to provide customer with information about the Company's Web site, the Company products and services, and related information in which customer has indicated an interest.
(c) Stored Information Uses. The Company stores and retains the information provided by customer. Stored information is used by the Company: to support customer interaction with the Company Web site; to deliver customer purchases; and/or to contact customer again about a new offending in your area.
(d) Online Advertising. Some companies that help the Company deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about the Company's customers to help the Company better understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to the Company's customers. After it is collected the information is aggregated so it is not identifiable to a specific individual.
4. Disclosure of the Information(a) Mergers and Acquisitions. Circumstances may arise where for business reasons, the Company decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its businesses in the United States or some other country. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal identifying information to prospective or actual purchasers, and/or receiving such information from sellers. It is the Company's practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
(b) Agents. The Company employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of the Company. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services.
(c) Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. the Company reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
(d) Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
5. Use of Computer Tracking Technologies(a) No Tracking of Personal Information. The Company's Web Site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through web site access logs the Company does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
(c) Use of Web Beacon Technologies. The Company may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by the Company or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer's visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
(d) Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. The Company may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Company Web site(s) in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the Company Web site(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." The Company or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
(e) Collection of Personal Information. The Company collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. The Company may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help the Company understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
6. Information Security(a) Commitment to Online Security. The Company employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints.
(b) No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. The Company will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, the Company shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of the Company including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
8. Access Rights to Data(a) Information Maintained by the Company. Upon customer's request, the Company will provide a reasonable description of customer's personally identifiable information that FWD Holdings, Inc. maintains in its data bank. The Company can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Site is affiliated with Adapex INC for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Adapex INC will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. Learn more about Adapex's data usage here.